It's finally here! One of my favorite weekends of the entire year!
I seriously LOVE Memorial Day…
Not only for what it stands for (Those that have paid the highest price to defend our freedom…'Merica!!!!)
but also for the chance to spend time with family and friends.
Grillin' out in the backyard, chillin' on the lake, and partying from dusk til' dawn.
If you're anything like me, you love a good ol' southern party, right!!??!
Well here's 5 easy things to add to your Memorial Day celebrations this year.
I promise, you'll have the most FAB party on the block.
1. First things first. Every party MUST have a cooler… or two or three. These can be used for all kinds of cool treats and they remind your guests of the real reason for the days' celebration!
2. I know that not everybody has the same outlook on silverware as I do, but plastic wear generally drives me nuts.
It never gets the job done just right, ya know? So here's an easy way to turn your eating utensils into an all in one decorative statement. It's a drinking glass, silverware, and napkin… and you can hold it in one hand, leaving the other one free to hold onto that loaded down plate of food!
3. Patriotic Margaritas???…. Yes, please.
4. Ever wondered what to do with all those bottles you've emptied at the last party? Well don't throw them all away just yet. Here's a super simple idea for a back yard game that's suitable for all ages. And it's great for those fall tailgate partys too!
5. Besides the friends and family, I think we all know what's most important for any Memorial Day celebration…
FOOD! I love this adorable "Burger Bar" idea. And what's more American than a good old fashioned burger on the grill?
So which one of these is your favorite? Do you have any Memorial Day ideas? Please share them!
Whatever you do, make a point to thank those that have served and are currently serving and defending our beautiful country. They don't get thanked nearly enough.
Happy Memorial Day, y'all!