Kramer and I talked about the Fall pumpkin spice items hitting stores soon this morning on the Kramer and Amy Show.I feel like it’s my job to keep a master list of the pumpkin spice things I hear coming out.
We all need to work together. I’d hate to miss out on something pumpkin.
- McDonald’s is bringing back the Pumpkin Spice Latte for the first time in YEARS! It debuts…..drum roll… August 31st
- Bottled Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Fraps will be sold in grocery stores this year, not just Costco, and will be in stores “early September” according to reps for the company (I hear there will also be K cups!)
- Pumpkin Spice Cheerios (GLUTEN FREE!!) will be hitting shelves “within the next few weeks” and will stick around until December
- Lindt has Pumpkin Spice truffles out now and I had one and they are delicious.
- Sources say Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes could be here as early as 9/8!!!
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice K cups are coming this fall but I’ve yet to see a solid date!
- Pumpkin candles from Bath and Body Works have been seen in stores with my OWN EYES! (I just got a coupon, too!)
I’ll update as I get more! I can’t believe it’s almost fall! Where did the summer go?