There was a lot of hype leading up to the Oscars this year, and I must say, our favorite stars didn't disappoint!
Over all, I'd say that this was one of the most well dressed Oscar events to date!
Few underwhelmed, and many left us in stunned silence as they graced the Red Carpet in glam Oscar fashion.
It was not an easy fete, but I've narrowed it down to my personal Top 5 Best Dressed of the evening...
5. Lupita Nyongo, wearing Prada. I simply adore this color on her, and the cut is fantastic.
However, I'm not a fan of the headband. At ALL.
4. Cate Blanchett, wearing Armani Prive. In my opinion, she desrved to take home the gold for the dress alone.
Don't even get me started on the show-stopping jewelry!
3. Jennifer Lawrence (Jen Law), wearing Dior. You can pretty much expect two things of Jen Law; she'll be wearing Dior, and she's quite likely to fall. Either way, she does both with exceptional grace. How can you not love her?
2. Charlize Theron, also wearing Dior. This has Oscar Glam written all over it! From the sheer, sweeping train, to
the plunging neckline and nude straps, Dior nailed this dress in every way. Putting it on that body is just a
bonus! (and my gosh, would you look at that statement necklace?!!?)
1. And the Oscar goes to.......
Kate Hudson, in Versace. No words are needed here, right?? I mean, wow.
Now you know my Top 5 Oscar dresses of 2014! Who wore your favorites?