April 3, 2020 • There are now 704 people in Arkansas who have tested positive, up 61 from yesterday’s briefing. • There are now 71 people hospitalized, 26 of whom are on ventilators. • The […]
Covid-19 Information & Resources
National, State, and Local links for information and assistance. Updated regularly.
Hi! My name is Rux, and I am an 8 month old male Catahoula mix. I am friendly, good with other dogs and all people, and very playful. I am out here at the Humane […]
County Judge Darryl Mahoney on Tuesday issued an executive order that reduces the scope of a countywide burn ban put into place on March 18 as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, leaving it in […]
March 30, 2020 – Reiterating the importance of COVID-19 non-emergency callers using the local hotline, steps taken by hospitals in Hot Springs to prepare for the possibility of an increase in cases and the continued […]
- Pink has recovered from COVID-19, is making $1 million donation: "This illness is serious and real" April 4, 2020Andrew MacPhersonFirst, the bad news: Two weeks ago, Pink tested positive for COVID-19. Now, the good news: She's recovered, and now her test results are negative. In a lengthy Instagram post, the singer writes, "Two weeks ago my three-year old son, Jameson, and I were showing symptoms of COVID-19. Fortunately, our primary care physician had […]
- COVID-19 changes: Disney shuffles Marvel slate, 'Indiana Jones 5', others April 3, 2020Marvel Studios (LOS ANGELES) -- Disney has announced a host of changes to its upcoming movie release schedule because of the COVID-19 crisis. The moves affect nearly all of its properties, from Marvel heroes like Black Widow and The Eternals, to the man in the hat, Indiana Jones. The young adult book adaptation Artemis Fowl, which […]
- Indian police wear coronavirus-shaped helmets to spread COVID-19 awareness April 3, 2020NOAH SEELAM/AFP via Getty Images(HYDERABAD, INDIA) -- They say if you can't beat them, join them, and that seems to be the motto police in India have taken to heart. The South Asian country, like many around the globe, is doing what it can to help stop the spread of COVID-19. That apparently includes raising awareness by […]
- 'Reading Rainbow''s LeVar Burton will read adult and children's stories aloud on Twitter Livestream April 3, 2020ABC/Randy Holmes(LOS ANGELES) -- LeVar Burton will stream his LeVar Burton Reads podcast on Twitter, reading adult and children’s stories for families self-quarantining at home. The first book he'll read is Neil Gaiman's 1989 short story We Can Get Them for You Wholesale, which Burton describes as Gaiman's "best" [work]. Burton, who starred in The Roots and Star Trek: The Next Generation, will host three weekly livestreams, doing […]
- Dr. Fauci is getting a "high quality" collectable bobblehead figurine made in his honor April 3, 2020MANDEL NGAN/AFP via Getty Images(NEW YORK) -- Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading expert on infectious diseases, is coming to a store near you as a collectible bobblehead. Says the Bobblehead Hall of Fame, which is producing the figurine, Fauci deserves to have a bobblehead in his honor because he "has become America’s voice of reason […]
- Canadian actress and activist Shirley Douglas dies at age 86 April 5, 2020Shirley Douglas, the impassioned Canadian activist and veteran actress who was mother to actor Kiefer Sutherland and daughter of medicare founder Tommy Douglas, has died at age 86
- Marianne Faithfull in hospital with coronavirus and 'stable' April 5, 2020The English singer-songwriter Marianne Faithfull is being treated for coronavirus in a London hospital
- Queen delivers message of hope to UK amid virus outbreak April 5, 2020Britain needed a message of hope
- 'The Flash' actor Logan Williams dies at the age of 16 April 5, 2020Actor Logan Williams appeared in CW’s “The Flash” as the young Barry Allen.